Spite - Seeds of Corruption

A diablo-clone style game made at TGA in a group of people at half-time over ~14 weeks.

My main contributions to the project include among others:
• The basis for the resource management system. (Read More)

• The Debug and GUI rendering pipeline.
• All GUI implementation and functionality.
• The Navmesh and it's associated pathing algorithms excluding flocking behaviours. (Read More)

• Math libraries.


We used C++, DirectX11 for the engine.
We used ImGui for various tools.
We used Fmod for sound.
We used unity as a level editor.


Some screenshots and samples of the interface:





















END